I got a boat load of books on writing recently from Amazon. It was like Christmas! In July! Or something…
Here’s a list of the books I recently received:
- The Write Type by Karen E Peterson (Reading this one right now, I am really excited to finish it.)
- Nail Your Novel by Roz Morris
- The 3 AM Epiphany by Brian Kiteley (This one will be next.)
- Outlining Your Novel by K. M. Weiland
- The First Five Pages by Noah Lukeman
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- On Writing by Stephen King
Part of my ongoing attempts to be a better writer, was to start incorporating writing exercises to my daily life to help grease the writing wheels. Hence afore mentioned books. It has been a very long time since I have taken any formal writing or English classes so I hopped on Amazon to see what kind of writing books they had. I am hoping these will all be useful.
It has to be like riding a bike, right? Once you learn, you never forget. It just might take a little while to get your bike-legs or whatever…
Anyway, I am planning on writing reviews on the various books I am reading. This will include non-fiction goodies like the books pictured, various items read for research and inspiration, and also the various books I read for fun.
DISCLAIMER: My tastes run rampant as far as what I like to read so keep an eye out for reviews. You never know what you are going to get!